Spohn Training, Inc. offers instructor-led on-site and e-learning courses focusing on your technology and product offerings as well as selling skills that enable the student and their Manager/Coach to demonstrate value for a business owner, principle or C-level decision maker to help close complex enterprise sales.
Each instructor-led course is delivered by dynamic trainer/consultants who practice what they teach, can impart their knowledge in a passionate and dynamic way, and can provide direct feedback and one-on-one C-level personal interaction.
Our Instructors are recognized subject matter experts who have years of telecom industry technical and sales experience. They bring to the classroom a variety of job experiences, real-world applications, and insight that enhances the learning process and ensures instruction is targeted to meet your needs. All Spohn facilitators know how to present your services and your value proposition based on the business value they provide to your customers.
Our Spohn Applied-Selling Methodology and Sales Curriculum incorporates the latest sales techniques within Customer Care, Inbound, Outbound and Direct sales such as; solution selling, value selling, providing business benefits and incorporating an Applied Sales methodology that takes practice to the practical level.
Our Coaching Curriculum provides basic management principles and practice in the Call Center environment. It also provides an effective sales coaching model for Sales Managers.
Our Negotiating Curriculum provides practical tips and examples that will help you apply effective negotiating and conflict management skills immediately in your workplace.
Our Technology Curriculum provides design concepts for Telecom Sales or Consulting Executives in designing IT infrastructures. It Includes content from the Applications to Customer Premises Equipment to the Local Area Network to the Wide Area Network.
Our Next Generations Networks course provides an understanding of what Global Service Providers are doing within their networks to satisfy business requirements for the 21st Century.
Spohn’s Security Awareness Curriculum provides all levels of your staff with a better understanding
of security risks, critical issues and the importance of security in your daily operations
Why reinforce training? Because if you don’t, the time and money you spend analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating your critical training programs to improve your staff’s knowledge, skill and ability is wasted shortly after training is over.
Training reinforcement extends that investment farther into the future for a fraction of the initial costs.
Security Awareness Training
Security Awareness Training Packages – Packaged specifically for Your Company’s Policies, Procedures, Code of Ethics and Employees. Keep all levels of your staff from the Board Room to the Stock Room up to date on your Security Awareness critical issues Security awareness training is a critical part of standard operating policy and procedures for businesses of all sizes. Nearly every company today, large or small, deploys computer systems, applications, and networks to enable their business. Physical, Technical and Administrative. Security controls are put in place to manage threats to facilities, systems and information to ensure an acceptable level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) yet documented evidence continues to show breaches in security due to lack of awareness. A Real and Present Danger – A recent survey of taxi drivers in several major business centers worldwide found that executives leaving the office typically have a laptop, PDA , Smartphone, or all three but may not always return with them.
“London taxi passengers were most forgetful. They left more than 60,000 mobile phones, 5,500 PDAs and 4,500 laptops in the back of cabs over one six month period.”
It’s just like the song by Country Singer Dierks Bently; “What was I thinking?” Whether you’re getting your tailgate peppered, or motivated by corporate due diligence, regulatory compliance or good business practice, it’s critical that you maintain constant Security Awareness Training and controls for all of your employees.
Spohn's Security Awareness Training
Security Awareness Training – Spohn’s Security Awareness Training Package is comprehensive and customized to your organization’s needs. Our proven model of Analyze, Design, Implement and Evaluate is used to ensure your requirements are met at every step of the process and your employees receive relevant, up-to-date information. See Table 1 for a complete listing of the curriculum.
- Customized content packaged specifically for Your Company
- All levels of your staff kept updated on Security Awareness critical issues
- Know the Risks and Threats to help reduce loss
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Instructor-led Web-based Training
Audience Options - From Board Room to Stock Room
- Directors, Upper/Middle Management, Supervision
Training packages can be designed to fit your needs and your audience. Choose from web-based or classroom training and audience levels. See Table 2 for options and examples.
Evaluating the Return on Your Investment – Spohn also provides training evaluation measured through our web-based Training Evaluation portal.
Level 1 Evaluation – Reaction – Participants provide their level of satisfaction at the end of the course.
Level 2 Evaluation – Learning – Participants demonstrate the knowledge learned during the course through a pretest taken before the course and a post test taken after completing the course.
Let us build a customized security awareness program to meet HIPAA, HITECH “Meaningful Use“, Texas Medical Privacy Law – any requirement, regulatory or otherwise. Contact Spohn for more information on Security Awareness Training course content and delivery options. 512-685-1837.
Theoretical sales methodologies do not meet industry requirements. Sales executives and training organizations are seeking alternatives to the limiting factors of available sales methodologies and curriculum.Spohn offers an Applied-Selling Ontology which includes a complete Body of Knowledge for the 10 Domains of Applied-Selling.
1. SALES METHODOLOGY No matter which sales methodology you choose to use, you must be well versed in all 10 Domains within the Applied-Selling Body of Knowledge. We cover the three primary sales methodologies of Vision Selling, Value Selling and Transactional Selling.
2. ACCOUNT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT As a Sales Executive, your account planning and management activities identify your strategic approach and define the tactical actions necessary to achieve your objectives. You must be well versed in both Account Planning and Account Management.
3. THE CUSTOMER & THE BUSINESS You are almost ready to begin selling, but before you do there are two critical items you need to learn in detail before you make that first phone call. That is; the Customer and their Business. If you’ve segmented your market and prioritized your prospects you are part of the way there.
4. THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS The decision making process for almost any business has three key areas that you must fully understand and be able to fit your products and adjust your sales approaches to be successful. They are: Drivers, Initiatives and Cycles.
5. EXECUTIVE LEVEL POSITIONING Positioning, in sales, is all the levels where sales activity happens. Positioning at the Executive level is the best level to focus your attention to make more sales. Executives play a key role in every business. They are the individuals charged with increasing customers, revenue and profitability.
6. PROSPECTING & VALUE STATEMENTS You may be asking yourself, “what do prospecting and value statements have in common?” Think of it this way. Prospecting and value statements go together like salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, or bread and butter. When you prospect you should be using your best value statements.
7. QUALIFYING CUSTOMERS Have you answered YES to the four primary business qualifiers?Decision Maker?
- Business Need?
8. QUALIFYING SERVICES Identify and qualify specific requirements based on discussions with the C-Level decision makers. Identify their key objectives such as; lowering cost, increasing revenue or improving the customer experience. Identify the business problems they are trying to overcome such as; downsizing or rapid expansion, relocating a site, or maybe even a security breach.
9. DIFFERENTIATING & VALUE PROPOSITIONS Differentiating yourself is key to gaining your customer’s attention. Value Propositions play a significant role in setting you apart from your competition. A value proposition is a clear, concise series of factual statements on tangible results from your products, services or solutions. The more specific your value proposition, the better.
10. CLOSING & HANDLING OBJECTIONS When closing, sell the complete solution. Show how your solution can solve their issue, ease their pain and help them proactively in other ways. Get the customer emotionally and intellectually involved and aligned with your solution. Get them to see (or tell you) how they could solve their problem with your solution.
Our Spohn Applied-Selling™ Methodology and Sales Curriculum along with our Coaching Curriculum incorporates the latest sales and coaching techniques within Customer Care, Inbound, Outbound and Direct sales at all levels.
Spohn Applied-Selling Sales Training, Coaching & Negotiating Courses which can be customized for your business needs
SA-S – Indirect Selling – Telecommunications
SA-S – Indirect Selling – Channel Management
SA-S – Transactional Selling – CC/IB/OB
SA-S – Advanced Transactional Selling
SA-S – Acquisition Sales/Direct Sales
SA-S – Value Selling
SA-S – Vision Selling
SA-S – Vision Selling – CEO Perspectives
Acquisition Strategies & Tactics
Coaching for Results
Negotiating for Advantage & Managing Conflict
Selling Wireless and Mobility Solutions
Business Acumen for the Sales Professional
Territory/Channel Management & Marketing Workshop
Business Process, Research & Positioning for Sales Professionals Curriculum
Beating the Carrier Competition
Spohn develops custom technology training courses and curriculum to meet your specific learning and business objectives. We can include your product set or customer specific services. You can engage us at any stage of your project and define the level of service and assistance you require.
We can work within your timeframe and produce work that meets your budget requirements. Our training methodologies and content design enable you to hit your learning goals and objectives.
Technical, IT and Security Training Courses which can be customized for your business needs
Data Network Design
Next Generation Networks
Data Networking – Blended Learning
Fiber-To-The-X Technical Sales/Consultant Training
LTE (Long Term Evolution) SAE (System Architecture Evolution) Technical Sales/Consultant Training
Wireless Technology From 1G to 3G
Cloud Services Essentials
Security Awareness Part 1 & Part 2
Security Awareness for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – e-Learning Course
Security Awareness for HIPAA-Health Information Privacy (HIPAA-HIP) – e-Learning Course
Does this sound familiar? Every year for every major program you analyze what’s needed to improve your staff’s knowledge, skills and abilities. You design and develop the perfect training curriculum. You implement the training and all agree that the training made them more productive and made their jobs much easier. After a time you evaluate the results and find a few performing well but most are back to their old habits. Your cycle then restarts at the analyze phase to find out what’s wrong with the training.
Perhaps training is not the problem. If you don’t reinforce key knowledge and skills, critical abilities never get applied and are lost.
Let us help you Reinforce your Training.
What. How. When & Who Should Reinforce Training?
Your training includes: specific things your staff must know in order to perform a task plus, specific tasks your staff must be able to perform.
Reinforcing Knowledge, Skill & Ability can be done by: Directed e-mails, conference calls, podcast’s, one-on-one coaching or IL-web based follow-up sessions.
Reinforcement should begin at least 30 days following training and continue through 60 and 90 days.
Of course, you are the best choice to reinforce your training but if you are understaffed,we provide this service to relieve that burden.