Our Telecom Consulting Group is NOT distracted with other products and services. We only help you purchase telecommunication services more efficiently and more economically than you could on your own; in this regard we are specialists and more knowledgeable and experienced than others. Let our consultants filter through the 100 plus carrier and service provider options.
- We have a staff of telecom experts in-house – We have highly experienced engineers, pricing specialists, order specialists, project managers and billing specialists on staff ready to serve your next order or project – no outsourcing here.
- We’ve done almost everything in telecommunications at least once – International, 300+ site networks, ultra-available optical networking, voice over IP and SIP trunking, MPLS and other VPNs – we’ve done most of the hard stuff several times and all the less complicated bandwidth and networking stuff a thousand times. You will be hard pressed to bring a project to the table that we don’t have experience in – but we’ll take that challenge!
- You maintain a direct relationship with the telecom carrier – all contracts and purchases are with the carriers themselves.
- No cost and no telecommunications contracts – we don’t charge for our telecom consulting services when we are part of a solution purchase. Plus there are no contracts to sign with Spohn and no commitments to make – there is no risk to you and every reason to try us today.
Design, Price, Install and Bill Review
Engage a Spohn Telecom Consultant as part of your next telecommunications project or telecom purchase and gain a wealth of no-cost resources for a better experience. Our telecommunications consultants can help you analyze your current costs, select technology and design solutions, shop or price solutions and services from a variety of Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers and then contract, order, install and maintain those solutions.
Spohn provides the following services to you complementary with every new service order or project that we help you purchase from your choice of carrier:
- Analyze – we consult with you to clarify your needs and requirements for lowering costs, upgrading to new technology and increasing capabilities
- Design – we help you design the right solution and select the appropriate carriers and services that will meet your requirements for cost and value
- Price and Contract – we get the budgetary pricing, drive the cost down through a series of escalation with the carriers and review contracts for accuracy
- Telecom Order Placement – we submit all the orders for you to the carriers in their preferred formats, systems and forms
- Total Telecom Install – we project and manage individual orders and entire projects providing a central point of contact for all partners involved
- Bill Review – we compare the first bill to the contracted rates and request any adjustments on your behalf
Spohn account support has drastically simplified the time and effort it takes to move, add or change telecom services at our remote office locations . With a simple email we can initiate the change. We don’t have to use carrier portals, navigate an automated phone system or chase an ever changing account person down. This saves us over 20 hours per month in productivity and makes for an excellent telecom experience. K.D. Ho, Associate Vice President Information Technology T. Y. Lin International, Inc.
Spohn has expertise in all of the following solutions and services:
- Wireless – Fixed Wireless, Handsets, Data Cards, Voice and Data Plans, Applications
- Internet Access – Ethernet, DSL, T, MLPPP, OCX
- Voice – POTS, PRI, LD, VoIP, Sip Trunking, Dynamic Bandwidth
- Data Network- VPN, MPLS, SONET, UVN
- Private Line – Interstate, Intrastate
- Cloud Computing / Application Hosting
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Data Center Services / Hosting – Visualization, Co-location
- Conferencing – Tele, Video, Web Meeting, Tele-presence
- Network Security – Firewall, Filtering
- Remote Storage
The world of telecom carrier sales, telecommunications installation and telecom billing can be a mine field full of disasters – Let one of our Telecommunications consulting experts, better yet our team of telecom consultants show you the way. We will save you time, money and most of all headaches! Call us today at 512.685.1000.
Our Telecom Consultants can deploy anywhere in the lower 48 states – New York to Florida to Texas, Colorado, California, Washington and everywhere in between as well as Alaska and Hawaii, we also provide traditional whiteboard, video and teleconference consultations.