Your employees are the first line of defense against cyber threats. They are also the primary weakness that hackers exploit. Security awareness training is what makes the difference.
Our proven model of Analyze, Design, Implement and Evaluate is used to ensure your requirements are met at every step of the process and your employees receive relevant, up-to-date information.
Spohn’s Security Training is tailored for your organization’s special needs.
- Customized content is packaged for your company
- All levels of your staff are kept current on security awareness critical issues
- Loss is reduced by knowing risks and threats
Training packages can be designed to fit your needs and your audience. Choose from web-based or classroom training and audience levels.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Instructor-led Web-based Training
- Directors, Upper/Middle Management, Supervision
Spohn also provides training evaluation measured through our web-based Training Evaluation portal.
- Level 1 Evaluation: Reaction – Participants provide their level of satisfaction at the end of the course.
- Level 2 Evaluation: Learning – Participants demonstrate the knowledge learned during the course through a pretest taken before the course and a post-test taken after course completion.