We are Telecom Solution Provider and we are looking for proven telecom sales talent to join our team. The successful candidate will have broad, high-level knowledge of telecommunication and data network architectures and proven experience accelerating sales of voice and data services and network security consulting services for new and existing enterprise customers. You must possess the capability to direct, design, document, and implement enterprise and/or complex data networking solutions incorporating strategic business planning, network design, and capacity planning, using technologies such including but not limited to MPLS, Frame Relay, TCP/IP, ATM, UVN and SONET. You must have the ability to use experience and technical judgment to reach sound conclusions and recommendations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Sales Team in achieving specific direct sales revenue goals.
- Select and present major technical pre-sales design recommendations and related justifications within the context of defined and client-approved requirements and constraints.
- Communicate technical design requirements, constraints, functionality, and implementation details verbally and in formal documentation (pre and post-sales)
- Design, document, and implement data networking solutions incorporating strategic business planning, network design method, capacity planning, MPLS, Frame Relay, TCP/IP, ATM and cloud solutions.
- Effectively communicate account status with sales teams and customer.
- Demonstrate ability to meet changing conditions and situations.
- Proven technical leadership skills for supporting sales, project management, and pre-sales staff.
- Can develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
- Hands on and deep understanding of voice and data communication systems and technologies including, but not limited to access services (DSL, PL, SONET, Metro Ethernet), MPLS, Frame Relay, ATM, TCP/IP, and security fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of Information Security Products and Techniques (Intrusion Detection, URL filtering, Firewall & systems monitory, encryption technologies/VPNs/PKI/IPSEC, etc.)
- Good interpersonal/customer-relations skills and the ability to guide customer/user ideas into realistic security solutions.
- Has demonstrated ability to manage projects with little supervision and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with staff, senior management, and customers. Ensures that all communication is proactively maintained at the proper level for the need among all interested parties.
- Superior organizational abilities as they apply in maintaining multiple accounts with superior customer service and satisfaction as well as successfully accomplishing multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Willingness to improve in personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the company’s objectives.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent supported by a minimum of 5 years proven technical sales or sales support experience.
- CCNP, CCNA, or Equivalent and CISSP preferred
Position requires extensive use of the telephone and face-to-face communications, which requires excellent and accurate communication skills.
- Requires 25% travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.